401(k) Profit Sharing + Cash Balance = $$$$$$$
The marriage between a Cash Balance plan and a 401(k) Profit Sharing plan is a perfect solution when the limits of a 401(k) Profit Sharing plan just isn't enough.
A Cash Balance Plan is a type of IRS-qualified retirement plan that operates under the rules of a defined benefit plan but gives the appearance of operating more like a 401(k) plan. The account grows annually by company contributions and an interest credit, which is guaranteed, rather than being dependent on the plan’s investment performance.
Who Adopts Cash Balance Plans?
- Business owners and self-employed individuals
- Family or closely held businesses, CPAs, law firms, medical groups, professional firms, and the high earning self-employed
- Owners looking for significant and immediate tax deductions
- Annual earned income of more than $200,000
- Owners who need to generate 20 years of retirement savings in a 10-year span
Cash balance plans are designed to be extraordinarily efficient. Enhance your Client's existing retirement plan with a Cash Balance plan that leverages their future financial potential.
Connect with your local Retirement Plan Consultant today to learn how you can increase assets under management by adding Cash Balance plans to your business.