Build Your Retirement Plan Business
Trinity is indispensable at helping Advisors gather assets through retirement plans.
Partner with a Third Party Administration firm that is local, experienced, and dedicated to helping you increase assets.
- In-house actuarial team
- Dedicated team of Regional Vice President / Retirement Sales and Relationship Managers
- Highly credentialed Administrators and Staff
- Industry Leader for Over 10 Years
- Best-in-class conversion and on-boarding process
- Competitive pricing for all plan sizes
- Qualified Financial Advisor training on prospecting, point of sale and plan design
- FREE Continuing Education for for your CPA colleagues, to help you build stronger relationships
At Trinity Pension Consultants we have a unique roster of skill and expertise. Trinity's team of Regional Vice President / Retirement Sales, Relationship Managers, Administrators, and Actuaries examine each Client's data to create a customized retirement plan that leverages the Plan Sponsor's future financial potential.
Our mission is to be indispensable at helping Advisors gather assets through retirement plans. Whether you are considering establishing a new retirement plan or a Financial Advisor interested in increasing your assets under management, we are happy to help you navigate the retirement plan space.
Chief Strategy Officer
330.289.1055 | email@example.com
Laurel Leonard, CPC, QPA, QKA
Northern OH, MI, PA, Northern WV
330.808.0597 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Simeon Clark, QKA
Columbus, Dayton, OH
614.338.5518 | email@example.com
Steven D. Shackelford
Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, IN
Julie Yocum, QPA, QKA
Cincinnati, OH; Louisville, KY; WV
502.381.8859 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, TN
Tom Carline, CPC, QPA, QKA
Regional Cash Balance Consultant
502.395.1843 | email@example.com